The LakeFront is part of a legendary new development in downtown Toronto in which the historic 1928 Loblaw Warehouse is being restored and transformed into a 50,000 sq. ft. Loblaws flagship supermarket. The tower’s contemporary design, juxtaposed with the historic warehouse is pure genius.
- Close to the city’s finest restaurants, shopping, entertainment, and sports venues
- A resort-style spa and pool
- State-of-the-art fitness gym
- Rooftop SkyGarden
- Japanese-inspired tea rooms
- Panoramic lake and city views
- Exceptional quality features and finishes
Occupancy Late 2020 / Early 2021
Current Buyer Deals
From The Builder
- 24 Months Rental Management Program
- 1 Bedroom - 5% return
- 3 Bedroom - 4% return
- Only 20% Deposit
- 10% at Signing
- 10% at Interim Closing (No RMP) / 10% on January 4, 2021 (RMP)
- One Free Locker (Value - $12K)
- $25K on Parking (Reg. $94K, Now $69K)
- Development Levies Capped
- 1 Bedroom - $11K
- 3 Bedroom - $15K
- $3,500 Assignment Fee (on or after Interim Closing)
From the Brokerage (Buyer Agent)
* - Exclusively offered by Mike McCarthy, Realtor
- 18 Months of Monthly Condo Maintenance Fees at Closing
- Value of approx. $5K-$9K depending upon Suite
|Suites||Type||Price & Monthly Fees||Square Footage||18 Months Fees|
|Suite 03 - 31st-32nd Floors||1 Bedroom, 1 Bath||$708,900-$709,900 + $272/mth||575||$4,896|
|Suite 05 - 31st-43rd Floors||1 Bedroom, 1 Bath||$709,900-$720,900 + $276/mth||580||$4,968|
|Suite 16 - 32nd Floor||3 Bedroom, 2 Bath||$1,200,900 + $492/mth||1018||$8,856|
|Suite 03 - 31st-32nd Floors|
|Suite 05 - 31st-43rd Floors|
|Suite 16 - 32nd Floor|
|1 Bedroom, 1 Bath|
|1 Bedroom, 1 Bath|
|3 Bedroom, 2 Bath|
|Price & Monthly Fees|
|18 Months Fees|
Interior & Exterior
- Choice of three interior colour schemes
- Open balconies for all suites
- Laminate flooring throughout the main living area, bedrooms, den and sunroom
- Interior suite and closet doors are trimmed with wood-look finish
- Roller-shade window coverings
- Television and telephone jacks in every principal room
- Stackable Europen premium quality front load washer and dryer
- Central heating and cooling in every principal room
- Custom woodgrain laminate cabinetry with open under-cabinet lighting
- Cabinets feature soft close hardware, a magic corner (where applicable) and sliding basket under the kitchen sink
- Drawer organizers for cutleries
- Engineered quartz stone countertop
- Marble tile backsplash
- Track or pot lighting (depending on kitchen configuration)
- Large single bowl stainless steel under-mount sink
- Polished chrome Grohe faucet with lever handle and pull down sprayer
- Custom medicine cabinet with mirror, shelves and built-in lighting
- Woodgrain laminate vanity cabinet with soft close hardware
- Engineered quartz stone countertop
- Kohler under-mount sink with polished chrome Grohe faucet
- Dual flush toilet with soft close seat
- Recessed pot lighting
- Marble tile flooring and tub/shower surround
- Tub with marble tile apron front
- Polished chrome Grohe faucet, tub spout and shower head
- Shower curtain rod
- Bosch refrigerator with integrated panel
- Bosch hood fan
- Bosch dishwasher with integrated panel
- Bosch electric cook-top
- Bosch wall oven
- Panasonic microwave oven with stainless steel trim kit
All suites receive 24” appliance package. 3 Bedroom and Penthouse suites receive 30” appliance package upgrade.
Learn About the LakeFront Life
If you are interested in the LakeFront Condos, please contact me
Mike is a very nice man, very kind, knowledgeable and patient. Always prompt in his replies. Always diligent in getting me into the properties I wanted to view, even went himself a couple of times knowing what I was looking for. Even checking sturdiness of decks or fences, looking around for “ trouble” spots. He still checks in to see how we’re settling In and offering help in any form. I would definitely recommend Mike and use him again.
Michelle LyddiattI would definitely recommend Mike and use him again.
Mike is a hard working professional that made great recommendations specifically on staging and implemented a great strategy to maximize exposure and achieve the highest price. His efforts exceeded my expectations.
Dean BrunneHis efforts exceeded my expectations.
I recommend you have Mike on your side when searching for a place to call your own. He’s understanding, non-judgmental, and caring. He has your back every step of the way, from replying to your messages to the good and bad about the places you view, to helping you understand anything you don’t understand. He goes above and beyond his job description. Thanks to him he have found OUR home.He goes above and beyond his job description.
Mike was truly amazing in helping my husband and I select a property. He was extremely dedicated and committed to us through the whole process and very informative. Would strongly recommend his services to others.
KellyMike was truly amazing in helping my husband and I select a property.
Wow what can I say.......Mike is such a great guy! He helped my son find his first home. Took the time to come and explain everything to him in terms he could understand. And was extremely patient with us! We can not THANK YOU enough Mike!
Our family highly recommends Mike!
Pamela ClarkinOur family highly recommends Mike!
Mike is an awesome guy... helped me look and find my first home and assisted me with any questions or concerns - all and all he is a great guy! Super excited with my purchase!
Jake MartinMike is an awesome guy.
We chose to work with Mike as our Realtor. It is important to have a knowledgeable, connected, hard working Realtor and that is just what Mike was. He went above and beyond to make sure we were secure in our investment.
Real top-shelf guy - would suggest to all!
Jonathan C. & Annie V.Would suggest to all!
Because there were 4 owners who were not communicating very well, Mike took on a much-needed "mediator" role, and thereby created a smooth transition from listing to showing to dealing with offers and finally to closing. We feel the service was excellent throughout and that even the follow up "help with moving" added to the excellence.
Sharon and DougThe service was excellent throughout.
Very understanding, reliable and went out of his way to meet with us.
We were looking for homes in Milton and Hamilton. These 2 cities are not that close to each other but he was always willing to meet if his schedule permitted. Traffic is always bad commuting home from work and even when we were late and wanted to reschedule meetings, Mike would wait for us and do his best to even get us in the door, even if it was for a few minutes.
There were some homes we really loved but were a bit out of our budget and Mike would take the time to properly explain how to be able to get a home like this in the future. Any questions I had for Mike, he could answer in detail. If he did not know the answer, he would truthfully explain this and follow up with me at a later time with the information I was looking for.
Definitely, 100%, 10/10, I would recommend Mike to everyone I know.
Thanks for everything!
Christopher B. & Nikki P-C10/10, I would recommend Mike to everyone I know.
Mike was very knowledgeable, helpful and understanding.
Mike was very professional in handling all aspects of our sale. He also shared some positive suggestions on the sale of our home.
We could not have chosen an all around fantastic real estate agent. Mike was kind and had special characteristics that I have never seen in previous dealings with other real estate agents that have sold my previous 3 homes.
From day one when meeting Mike every aspect went well and I felt very positive about the sale of the house.
If you choose Mike to sell your home you will very pleased and thankful that you did.
Janice GrumbachIf you choose Mike to sell your home you will very pleased and thankful that you did.
Mike set us up for the best sale. He brought in a stager who suggested major changes and a photographer who made our home look terrific. Our condo sold in 3 days for over the asking price.
Mike made the sale of our property seem easy. He had all the information at hand and made us feel comfortable accepting his recommendations. I would happily recommend Mike...he was everything we needed to make our sale a success. We could not have had a better realtor.
LaurelAnn & Ed ProciukWe could not have had a better realtor.
It's pretty intimidating to buy or sell when you aren't familiar with the industry. Mike has a way of setting people at ease. So many people in the industry are aggressive and make people uncomfortable. Not Mike - he is definitely one of the good guys!
Leah SherringOne of the good guys!
Disclaimer - We do not represent the builder. All renderings are artist concept. Floorplans, incentives, pricing are subject to terms & conditions and may change at any time without notice – see sales representatives for more details. E&OE.